Bryn Afon Guest House
Unique riverside location with stunning views
Bryn Afon Guest House has a unique and delightful location; it is the only guest house in the village which overlooks the 500 year old Pont y Pair bridge and the falls.
Spectacular river views and a central Betws-y-Coed location are just a couple of reasons why this ever popular Bed and Breakfast is seen as the perfect base for touring Snowdonia National Park and the surrounding areas.
Mike and Rachael continue the tradition of providing quality accommodation and service at Bryn Afon, a gorgeous Victorian house which has been sympathetically modernised into a relaxing guest house where people visit again and again.
- 2016 TripAdvisor Award for Excellence
- 2016 Gold Award by the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
You can check availability and make enquiries via
All of our six bedrooms are individually designed using throws and cushions from the nearby Trefriw woollen mill. Each room has comfortable beds, and wonderful views of the river and of the local countryside.
When staying at Bryn Afon, you are a two minute walk to the main street of Betws-y-Coed, and a stroll away from the Gwydyr Forest and trails to Swallow Falls.
Bryn Afon provides guests with
- private parking space for each guest room
- lockable storage area for bikes & surfboards
- free WiFi
- informative and relaxing guest lounge
- delicious beverage tray in each guest room
- breakfast is inclusive of the room rate
- complimentary natural toiletries
Delicious, home-cooked and locally sourced ingredients are what make our breakfasts so tasty;
- sausages by the local butcher
- bacon from Angelsey
- free range eggs from the local National Trust Farm
- special home-made granola
- wonderfully delicious home-made baked beans.
All bedrooms have double-aspect windows providing wonderful views and light.
To find out more about Bryn Afon, please visit the Bryn Afon website and check availability online.
Bryn Afon Guest House the perfect base for your Snowdonia Adventure
64 click throughs, 574 views since start of 2017
News & Special Offers
For previous guests opinions please have a look at
Please telephone us if you would like to stay for one night, as this may be possible.
For special offers please follow us on facebook. Bryn Afon Facebook page is website link and you can follow us on Twitter @BrynAfon1
- £70 to £100 for two people per night, including breakfast
- £65 for single occupancy on some rooms
Grading and Awards
Bed & Breakfast